12.01.2014

The 12 Days of Christmas Tour of Home Begins

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and extra long weekend. I sure did.

Today is December 1st and the countdown to Christmas is certainly underway. I have my tree up but it's not decorated and all of my boxes of decorations are down from the attic and are waiting patiently for me to start in. I'm still brainstorming and thinking of how to change things up a bit from last year.

I will need to hurry up though, since I'll be joining 10 other fine bloggers on the 12 days of Christmas Tour of Homes on Friday the 12th. Yikes!



Today our tour starts with the very sweet Jenny of Evolution of Style. Please hop over there to see her lovely home decked out for the holidays.



If you missed the tour last year, here's a look back.












 and if you missed mine....



Now my plan is to be ahead of the game this time around, so I better get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...