12.15.2014

A Simple Porch Decorating Idea and Link Up Party

I was unable to show photos of our front door and porch area in my Christmas tour due to many gray and rainy days. Today was a clear day and we just cleaned up after our little wind storm from last week, so I thought I'd show you how I decorated this area.

 




This is a simple and easy thing for anyone to do for their own entry. I purchased the 2 door wreaths from Costco and  made bows for them with plaid wired ribbon from a local craft store.

The ribbon on the lights were bought for $1 or $2 from Michaels. They had them at Target as well. They are outdoor resistant so  I use them year after year.

For the pots, I actually stole the idea from my mom. I got plain small wreaths from Lowe's ( they come with the red ribbon) for $9.99 each. Then I filled the middle with pinecones and little bulb ornaments. Voila! Je suis finite. (How do you like that 4 years of french? lol.)

Today you can link up your holiday home here! I'd really love to see it. And I'll show off my favorites later this week.



1 comment:

  1. Hello, just wanted to say, I liked this post. It
    was practical. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...