11.17.2014

Upcoming Tour...mark your calendars

Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week?? {gulp} I haven't even posted photos of my little fall home tour yet.  I will try to take some photos and post soon. I just need to do the dreaded task of...cleaning. ugh.

I really better post fall photos soon because day after Thanksgiving my mind is going to be consumed of only Christmas decorating.

I am so honored to announce that I'll be joining 10 other creative/talented bloggers in the second annual 12 Days Of Christmas Tour of Homes again. I am hoping to do a little change ups here and there from last year and maybe a couple diy crafts.

Last year


The tour will start on December 1st with the lovely Jenny of Evolution of Style  (my tour will be December 12th) and on December 16th, YOU can link up YOUR holiday home tour. I'm super excited and hope that you'll join in on the tours and link up your home at the end.


1 comment:

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...